- Launch ExtendScript. The following window appears.
- In the popup at the upper-right choose Adobe FrameMaker 10.
- Click on the red icon (two links, one broken) to connect the toolkit to FrameMaker 10.
- If FrameMaker is already running, ExtendScript connects to the running instance. If not, the following dialog appears. Click Yes to connect.
- To verify that your installation works, enter the code for Hello World in the code window. Click on the run icon (sideways green triangle) to launch the script.
- Locate the FrameMaker application to view the alert. (Yes, it is annoying that it does not automatically come to the top.)
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Hooking up the Toolkit
To use the ExtendScript Toolkit with FrameMaker, do the following: